The Romantic Holiday
31 December, 2018
30 December, 2024
8 days 7 nights
Miona Athens Hotel
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
Hotel Porto Perissa
Stay overnight at Athens.
Day 2: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then move out for a half-day trip of Athens. Take a stroll down history and visit the Panathenaic Stadium, the place that hosted the first modern Olympic Games, go see the Greek Parliament, explore the Museum of Acropolis and see the Parthenon and other top tourist sites in the city full of treasures.
Then move back to hotel and enjoy overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Have your breakfast at the hotel. Move to Athens port for the island of Mykonos. After reaching Mykonos, check in to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Experience life in this scenic Greek island in the Aegean Sea, known for its majestic windmills. Stroll down the narrow alleys and bargain to your heart’s content at the local shops. Visit the iconic churches before immersing in the vibrant nightlife the island has to offer.
Get back to the hotel and spend the night there.
Day 5: Have your breakfast in the hotel. Move to Mykonos port for going to Santorini, arguably one of the most scenic spots in Greece. After reaching Santorini, perform check in to the hotel. Stay overnight at Santorini.
Day 6: Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel. Experience the amazingly beautiful island of Santorini the whole day. Santorini is renowned for its white, cubic buildings adorned with blue rooftops, tall cliffs, and serene sunsets that light up the sky and the sea.
Stay at night the island hotel.
Day 7: Have breakfast in the hotel. Move to Santorini port for traveling to Athens. Arrive at hotel, and in the evening experience a new look of Athens, as the city take a new skin. Spend the night there.
Day 8: Have your breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel and move to the airport.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens including breakfast.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation on Mykonos including breakfast.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation on Santorini including breakfast.
- Half day Athens sightseeing by standard tourist coach with English speaking guide. Entrance fees to the mentioned tourist spots are also included.
- Athens airport - hotel - Piraeus port - hotel - airport transfer by Mercedes-Benz limousine taxi.
- Mykonos port - hotel - port transfer.
- Santorini port - hotel - port transfer.
- Full time assistance from Navigator Tours & Travels Ltd.
- All personal expenses such as sightseeing/ride, room services, lunch & dinner, calls, mini bar, laundry etc.
- Income Tax, VAT and others similar Bangladesh Govt. tax and anything not mentioned above are also excluded.