The Sunny Weekend
31 December, 2018
30 December, 2024
4 days 3 nights
The Sense Seminyak
Spend the rest of the afternoon at the Kuta Beach, known for its mesmerizing sunsets. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the area surrounding the beach. Night stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. Then start your daylong tour to Ubud. What once comprised quaint villages is now a tourist hotspot. First visit the famous elephant cave, Goa Gajah, a site filled with Hindu and Buddhist imageries. Climb up to Mount Batur, an active volcano for the stunning view of the natural steam. Experience the scenic Tegallalang Rice Terraces, and marvel at the irrigation system.
Enjoy lunch and go for a stroll at the Ubud village. Get back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 3: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Experience full day trip to iconic temples of Taman Ayun at Mengwi, Tanah Lot, and Uluwatu Temple. Experience the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda. Move back to the hotel and spend the night.
Day 4: Have your breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and move to the airport for a safe journey back home.
- Airport transfer.
- 3 nights accommodation at Bali.
- Daily complementary breakfast.
- 2 days' lunch.
- 2 days' sightseeing at different areas.
- Full time assistance from Navigator Tours & Travels Ltd.
- All personal expenses such as sightseeing/ride, room services, lunch & dinner, calls, mini bar, laundry etc.
- Income Tax, VAT and others similar Bangladesh Govt. tax and anything not mentioned above are also excluded.
Terms & Conditions
- Package price may change without any prior notice. TAX and VAT on the price quoted here is not deductible.