31 December, 2018
30 December, 2024
5 days 4 nights
Visit the Himalayas and broaden your mind by standing in front of the mountains. Enjoy the fresh air and discover your new self. Enjoy the beautiful lakes and the view of Fishtail and Annapurna from Pokhara. Finally visit the iconic Kathmandu to experience traditional Nepali culture and the diverse tourist areas.
Kuti Resort & Spa
- Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu airport and move to hotel. After checking in to the hotel, enjoy a half day city tour. Visit Swoyambhunath Stupa and the famous Kathmandu Durbar Square. Spend the rest of the day at Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Check out from hotel and start your journey to Pokhara. Reach Pokhara. If you want, you can perform white water rafting on the way to Pokhara. Spend the rest of the day here by roaming around.
- Day 3: Get up in the early morning and move to Sarangkot to enjoy the breathtaking sunrise on the mighty Annapurna. Come back to Pokhara and visit Bindavasini temple, Seti River Gorge, Gupteshwor cave and Davis Falls.
- Day 4: Check out from the hotel at Pokhara and start your journey to Kathmandu. Check in to Kathmandu hotel and spend the rest of the day there.
- Day 5: Check out from Kathmandu hotel and move to airport for your journey to home.
- 2 night stay at Kathmandu.
- 2 night stay at Pokhara.
- Half day city tour in Kathmandu.
- Full day tour in Pokhara including visit to Sarangkot.
- Kathmandu airport - Pokhara hotel - Kathmandu transfer.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Government taxes (24.3%).
- Entry fees and meals.
- Driver and guide tips.
- Any personal expenses.