Budget Trip to Himalayas
31 December, 2018
30 December, 2024
4 days 3 nights
Day 2: After having breakfast at the hotel, spend the day sightseeing different historical places like Swayambhunath, Budhanilkantha Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple — perfect places to admire ancient architecture, traditional wood carvings, and historic traditions.
After sightseeing, move to Nagarkot and check in to the hotel for the night stay.
Day 3: Experience the breath-taking sunrise on the Himalayas. At Nagarkot, you can enjoy the most scenic views from the comfort of your hotel balcony. Have breakfast, and at noon check out from hotel and move to Kathmandu.
Visit Bhaktapur, 13 km away from the capital city, notable for its traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craftwork, pottery and weaving industries.
Move to hotel for the night stay.
Day 4: Have breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel and move to the airport.
- Traditional welcome during arrival.
- Assistance during arrival and departure.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu.
- 1 night accommodation at Nagarkot.
- Full day sightseeing inside the Kathmandu city.
- Half day Bhaktapur sightseeing.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All tours and transfer through air conditioned tourist vehicles.
- All government taxes (24.3 %) as applicable.
- Personal expenses such as shopping, insurance, telephone bill, any other beverages etc.
- Any extra nights’ stay due to natural disasters, political issues etc. which is beyond our control.
- Guide charge.
- Entrance fees to the different monuments and temples.
- Any other services not mentioned in cost section includes.