31 December, 2018
30 December, 2024
4 days 3 nights
Experience the largest Himalayan peaks and Himalayan culture through this budget trip to Nepal. Experience the diverse city of Kathmandu and also the famous hill station Nagarkot, from where you can experience the breathtaking view of the Himalayas.
- Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at Kathmandu.
- Day 2: After having breakfast at the hotel, enjoy whole day sightseeing to different historical places like Swayambhunath, Buddhanilkantha, Boudanath and Pasupatinath. After sightseeing, move to Nagarkot and check in to the hotel for the night stay.
- Day 3: $$Have breakfast in the hotel and experience the breathtaking sunrise on the Himalayas. At noon, check out from hotel and move to Kathmandu. Visit Bhaktapur and experience royal Nepalese architecture. Move to hotel for the night stay.
- Day 4: Have breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel and move to the airport.
- Traditional welcome during arrival.
- Assistance during arrival and departure.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu.
- 1 night accommodation at Nagarkot.
- Full day sightseeing inside the Kathmandu city.
- Half day Bhaktapur sightseeing.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All tours and transfer through air conditioned tourist vehicles.
- All government taxes (24.3 %) as applicable.
- Personal expenses such as shopping, insurance, telephone bill, any other beverages etc.
- Any extra nights’ stay due to natural disasters, political issues etc. which is beyond our control.
- Guide charge.
- Entrance fees to the different monuments and temples.
- Any other services not mentioned in cost section includes.