31 December, 2018
30 December, 2019
4 days 3 nights
The Sense Seminyak
Spend the rest of the afternoon at the Kuta Beach, known for its mesmerizing sunsets. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the area surrounding the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. Then start your daylong tour to Ubud. What once comprised quaint villages is now a tourist hotspot. First visit the famous elephant cave, Goa Gajah, a site filled with Hindu and Buddhist iconography. Climb up to Mount Batur, an active volcano for the stunning view of the natural steam. Experience the scenic Tegallalang Rice Terraces, and marvel at the irrigation system.
Enjoy lunch and go for a stroll at the Ubud village. Get back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 3: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy half-day visit to Tanjung Benoa beach, one of the best places for marine water activities that you can get in Bali. Visit the Serangan Turtle Island by boat and enjoy some time at the site for the conservation of local turtles. Return to hotel at night.
Day 4: Have your breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and move to the airport for a save journey back home.
- Airport transfer.
- 3 nights accommodation at Bali.
- Daily complimentary breakfast.
- 1 day lunch.
- 2 days sightseeing at different areas.
- Full time assistance from Navigator Tours & Travels Ltd.
- All personal expenses such as sightseeing/ride, room services, lunch & dinner, calls, mini bar, laundry etc.
- Income Tax, VAT and others similar Bangladesh Govt. tax and anything not mentioned above are also excluded.
Terms & Conditions
- Package price may change without any prior notice.
- Tax and VAT on the price quoted here is not deductible.